hitched.com.au's top five tips for looking your best
Planning a wedding is all about preparation and being organized. If you’re busy stressing over the color of the napkins and where you’re going to sit Auntie Edna, you might not be thinking about your beauty regime.
It’s so important to be prepared when it comes to establishing a bridal beauty routine, as you should begin it at least six months before your wedding.
Here are hitched.com.au’s top five tips for being beautiful on your big day.
- Get Exercising! Whether it’s a work out DVD or a morning jog, some physical activity will help keep you in shape and will release endorphins, crucial for your well-being in this stressful time!
- Eat the Right Foods. Try to eat a minimum of five portions of fruit and vegetables a day (for more ideas about how to eat that much click here). Eat plenty of chicken and pork for protein and fresh fish such as salmon or tuna, as they’re high in omega 3, which will work wonders for your hair, skin and nails. Wash all this healthy food down with eight glasses of water a day.
- Cleanse, Tne and Moisturize your skin daily to keep it fresh and to avoid breakouts. Visit a beauty salon for a circulation boosting facial every couple of months, or make your own from skin friendly ingredients such as avocado, olive oil, honey and bananas at home and massage it in. Exfoliating twice a week will freshen up your face as it removes dead skin.
- Treat Your Hair to a weekly conditioning treatment, and get it trimmed regularly so it’s strong and healthy for your wedding. If it’s really dry, invest in a hot oil treatment, or apply conditioner and leave it in overnight or for a prolonged period of time, with your hair wrapped in a hot towel. Make sure you wash it out thoroughly though!
- If you want to change the color or style of your hair, make sure you do it well in advance so you have time to adjust to it or change it if you don’t like it.
More Wedding Articles