Would you hire a wedding planner if...

Student
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 27 Aug 2015 12:22

Would you hire a wedding planner if...

Hello!

I am a stage 1 student and as a part of my Research Project class, I have decided to do my research on starting up a wedding planning business. However, during my research, I have come across the fact that not many people want to get their wedding planned by a planner.

So to get a public point of view regarding hiring a wedding planner, I would really appreciate if you can spare a few minutes to answer the questions below. Your answers will be of great importance and will surely help my final outcome.

Your identity in any form will NOT be revealed in the research.

The Questions are:

1) Would you hire a wedding planner?

2) How much (approximately) would you or have you decided to spend on your wedding?

3) How important is it for you to be able to visualise your big day?

4) If you do decide to hire a wedding planner, how much contribution would you like them to make in your planning?

5) Would you prefer to see if your theme and decor looks good and compliments your venue before your big day and planning stage? (E.g. see if your theme compliments the various venues you have in mind, so that you could finalize on one. Even your backyard!)

6) If a wedding planner has a software/program which allows you to do that (literally visualise your big day), would you hire/consider that wedding planner?

7) What type of services would you require from this wedding planner if you had the chance to create your own service package (E.g. you only require the 'visualise your big day' stage of the planning from this wedding planner)?

8) How much (approximately) would you pay for this service package?

Thank you very much for doing this! :) 

• Posted: 14 Jul 2016 12:22

Re: Would you hire a wedding planner if...

You can additionally hire a marriage celebrant for your client to make them more happy. :)

can additionally hire a marriage celebrant for their client to make them happy. You You
Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)