Working out

*kitkat*
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 4 Jun 2013 15:29

Working out

HOW DO I MOTIVATE MYSELF? HELP ME PLEASE haha I can't get off the sofa lately!

• Posted: 5 Dec 2013 2:35

Re: Working out

Making the exercise part of my routine is really helping me. I also have a gym partner and she is regimental in her approach to working out, this means I feel guilty if I let her down and makes me get up and work out.

The hardest part to me is sticking to my diet plan, I find by buying the food in advance and avoiding temptation is good but I have a long way to go.

What are you doing to exercise so far?

• Posted: 9 Dec 2013 9:48

Oh my gosh, can I relate *kitkat*. I have zero motivation! I agree we'd both probably need gym partners to motivate us. You might be able to find a pt in your area too which might motivate you more

• Posted: 31 Mar 2014 7:55

Exercise is the first key to stay healthy and fit, so try to do some exercise daily.

• Posted: 4 Sep 2014 5:43

I Hear ya!!! I have no energy after i get home from work. I live and hour away from my job so my day becomes very long! ive tried to inspire myself by looking at the dream wedding dress motovational stuff on the bathroom mirror. I live alone as my Fiance is FIFO so getting home from work at 6pm - 7pm at night always go for the quickest meal option not always the best then i just want to sit on the couch then crawl to bed.

Anyone knows of a way to motivate the exersise and give energy id be all for it! imnot a morning person so getting up early to exersise never seems to work for me in the colder months. Bring on Summer that always helps i think!

xxx

• Posted: 19 Nov 2014 21:18

I don't have time to exercise either. Hoping I can soon

• Posted: 24 Feb 2015 6:00

I think you must also try to find a gym partner to get your routine stay, as he will manage your exercises and then once you start your regular workout you will not feel lazy instead you will feel fresh and energetic.

• Posted: 24 May 2015 3:44

Yoga can help a lot or buy cd of Zumba dance. You don't need instructor for that #mce_temp_url#mate.

• Posted: 25 Sep 2015 12:34

I am getting married this december. I am a plus size women, I need to lose weight as soon as possible, so that I can get in my wedding dress. I am also planning to buy brazilian bikinis and some swimwear for my honeymoon. So, please give me some advice on, how can I lose weight fast before my wedding ?

• Posted: 30 Jun 2016 12:26

I strongly advice to make lots excercises.

You should go to doc. and take his advice about eating. Wink

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)