Jewelry and veil for wedding dress?

RomanticGreenDiamonds31
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 24 Feb 2016 6:41

Jewelry and veil for wedding dress?

Hi everyone!

This is my wedding dress, it arrived yesterday and I love it so much!

I'm not much of an accessories sort of person, so I need a bit of advice.

The only jewelry I typically wear are necklaces. Wondering if I can pull it off with this neckline? In particular, I really love this one on etsy, it's a drop pendant style;

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/241341754/blood-red-ab-crystal-cabochon-drop?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=red%20wedding%20necklace&ref=sr_gallery_8

I really like the idea of a polka dot veil as well, just a simple short elbow length one. Would this overpower things?

Will also be wearing some patent red mary jane type shoes and making red and turquoise paper flowers for my bouquet.

Thanks so much, any advice most appreciated!

Jen

• Posted: 30 Jun 2016 12:21

Re: Jewelry and veil for wedding dress?

Hi Jen!

I don't like polka dot veil.. I think, it will overpower all things and I am not enthusiastic over necklace, why don't you wear some pretty earings?

• Posted: 6 Jul 2016 15:27

Hi!

You look nice in this dress. Thanks a lot for sharing with wedding source. As for me, you shouldn't overweight your dress with jewelry.

• Posted: 15 Jul 2016 13:01

The red element is so cute.. you'll be amazing bride Yes If I was you I will looking for a simple jewelry with something red like this for example like these. But if you really love the necklace of the pic above, you should wear it. It is your wedding and you should feel happy and beautiful. 

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)