Dress problem

HappyOrangeDecor32
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 18 Jan 2016 0:20

Dress problem

I have encountered a problem and I'm not sure what I should do. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant, it was a surprise! I planned on buying my dress online, budget wedding and not buying an actual wedding dress anyway. So our baby is due in mid may and if I wasnt pregnant, I definitely would have my dress by now! Our wedding is 4 months or so after our bub is due to arrive. So I'm not sure how much weight I am going to put on in the next half of my pregnancy and not sure how much I will lose after. Should I just buy the dress and get it altered a few weeks before the wedding or would a dress with a lace up back give me some type of stretch if I was to order it and I got a little fatter and couldn't lose the weight and couldn't get it altered? I'm being a negative Nancy at the moment and thinking everything is going to go wrong

• Posted: 1 Jul 2016 10:41

Re: Dress problem

Congratulations on your expecting, hope you did your best for your big day Wink

• Posted: 2 Jul 2016 10:00

Wishing you good luck! Smile

• Posted: 9 Jul 2016 14:35

I would accent on my pregnancy. It is a gorgeous period in women's life and take pleasure from it!

• Posted: 1 Aug 2016 10:17

Thanks for the replies. I had my little girl earlier than expected and ended up buying a wedding dress. 54 days until our wedding and I just have to make sure I don't lose any weight! 

• Posted: 19 Sep 2016 9:01

Good Luck for your new Life...!!!:)

• Posted: 7 Dec 2016 12:16

Recommend Cathy Telle. The store has an amazing selection of gowns at a decent price, has a perfect location with easy parking in the area and the consultants are super nice. On my wedding dress search I've been to Cathy Telle twice and had two different consultants helping me. They were both super nice and extremely helpful and quickly understood what I wanted and pulled out the right dresses for me empire waist wedding dresses  . I totally recommend Cathe Telle for your wedding dress search.

• Posted: 24 Jan 2017 10:04

Wedding

wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in marriageWedding traditions and customs vary greatly between culturesethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes.
    Tell us about finding your wedding dress.
    I was so anxious about finding my wedding dress! I set up an appointment at Alexa’s Bridal in Raleigh for a Saturday in July. I had my mom, both of my sweet grandmas, and my mother-in-law with me. I began trying on very simple, spaghetti strap dresses. They were gorgeous, but I just didn’t feel like a bride when I had any of them on. 

Wedding planner

wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a

client's wedding. Weddings are significant events in people's lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized. Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours and have little spare time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers.

Wedding Ideas

Wedding Ideas

See All Wedding Ideas
    Create your dream wedding with unique wedding decoration ideas and delight your guests with wedding recipes, photo booth ideas and wedding favor ideas. Explore our rustic wedding ideas and DIY wedding projects to get inspired to create a wedding that's both beautiful and affordable.
    Wedding Places

The average cost of a wedding in the United States is well over $20,000. But if you’re planning your big day, don’t let that number scare you! There are plenty of creative methods to implement budget wedding ideas without sacrificing what matters most to you.

One of the best ways to save is with your wedding venue. A wedding venue could be many things, but for most weddings, it means a place for the ceremony and a place for the reception. Planning the wedding venue is really the first step in planning a wedding – everything else hinges on the location.
    Wedding Ceremony Ideas

Because our wedding officiants create customized wedding ceremonies for each of our clients, we are often asked for our suggested wedding ceremony ideas.  Below, we’ve provided information on some of our more popular ceremony elements. Brief descriptions of the rituals as well as any additional materials you would need to purchase are included.  
    In addition to this list of wedding ceremony ideas, a great list of ideas with pictures can be found at Emmaline Bride, and there is an older list over at Intimate Weddings. If you have additional suggestions for items we can add to this list, or if you would like to check our availability for your wedding date, please contact us today!
    Sand Ceremony– During this ceremony the couple each has an individual container of sand. They join together to pour into one larger container. It is symbolic of the fact that just as the grains of sand could never again be separated, so will the union be, forever entwined and forever inseparable. This ceremony can be done with just the couple, or with other family members and/or children. You can watch a video of this on our video pageMaterials: Sand, usually in two different colors. One container for each person participating filled with a little sand. One large empty container for the combined sand. Pre-made sets are available in stores, or couples can purchase a keepsake glass container and small bud vases for each individual.
Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)