Blush Bridesmaids Dress

blushingbride88
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 27 Apr 2015 4:02

Blush Bridesmaids Dress

Hi Girls, 

My colour scheme is blush and gold and i am struggling to find a bridesmaids dress that matches the colour. In person the dress is the perfect blush pink but whenever i take my girls to try some on and get a pic the dresses either turn out looking beige or peach in my photos. Would this happen with the wedding photographer on the day? or do i need to keep searching for the perfect pink?

• Posted: 1 May 2015 10:52

Re: Blush Bridesmaids Dress

Hi there! :)

Your colour scheme sounds lovely!

Maybe you just need to figure out what kind of lighting would do the dresses justice? If you have a photographer already perhaps ask them for advice. If the dresses are the right colour in person then it may just be a lighting issue with photos.

Hope this helps :)

• Posted: 12 Aug 2015 23:11

I think the colour sheme sounds beautiful! Remember, photographers use really high-tech cameras (much better than the old I-phone) so I think the colour would come out looking really good. Remember also, you want the dresses to look beautiful face-to-face for the wedding guests who'll be there to enjoy the wedding.

• Posted: 2 Nov 2015 5:53

A beautiful choice of color, thanks for sharing a great option for my wedding. I recently attended a friend's wedding and got the dress from online boutiques . They have huge collection with different colors, hopefully you get one you looking for.

• Posted: 13 Jul 2016 17:13

As for me, blush pink is ok. Go for it, did you search on internet shops?

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)