Save money when it comes to your wedding invites.
It is very expensive to plan a wedding, so keeping within your budget is important. Here at hitched.com.au we know how difficult it can be trying to save money whilst trying to put on the wedding of your dreams. You don’t have to scrimp when it comes to your wedding invites though. There are lots of ways to save money when ordering your wedding invitations.
- Order your invites well in advance. The sooner you send them, the sooner you can pass the numbers on to your venue, and by not rushing your printer or supplier, you’ll get a better deal.
- Order extra invitations when you make your purchase. This allows for any extras you may want to invite later on, or for any mistakes you may make writing them. It’s cheaper to buy in bulk than it is to go back and order a small amount later on.
- Make your own with a DIY kit. This will make your wedding invites extra special for your guests and also save you money!
- If your ceremony and reception are in the same place, keep it on the same card, rather than doing separate ceremony and reception invites.
- Buy all the stationery you want, such as menu cards, invites, table names, place cards, thank you notes and seating plans all at once, to get a better bulk deal and to make sure they all match.