A rustic themed wedding demands the perfect wedding venue to match. We’ve picked out the ten most romantic, rustic themed wedding venues across Australia so you can find the perfect venue for your special day. From gorgeous vineyards to charming barns, browse our gallery for plenty of rustic inspiration. You can find even more wedding venues in our wedding venues section.
- Tuscany Wine EstateTuscany Wine Estate is situated in the rustic wonderland that is the Hunter Valley. Marrying at Tuscany Wine Estate guarantees you stunning views of the surrounding vineyards, beautiful onsite accommodation and amazing food, so you could be tempted to make a whole weekend of it! There are three locations to get married, depending on the style of wedding you want, and the venue can cater to up to 200 people in a cocktail style reception. Choose between the Courtyard, the Mill Restaurant or the charming Conservatory to create the wedding of your dreams.
For more information visit: www.tuscanywineestate.com.au
- Mt Duneed EstateFor the ideal rustic wedding, consider getting married in the olive grove or in front of the vineyards at Mt Duneed Estate (formerly known as the Hill Winery). After the ceremony you and your guests can dine amongst the barrels and indulge in local wines and gourmet food by Peter Rowland Catering. With over 50 years of wedding experience, you know your day will be in good hands!
For more information visit: www.peterrowland.com.au
- Laurance WinesLaurance Wines provides such a beautifully decorated location for your wedding that you don’t need to add much to it! The Cellar Door has plenty of rustic charm, including a large open fireplace, a stone bar and huge ironbark timbers. The grounds boast 1000 rose bushes and a 60 metre outdoor aisle lined with romantically rustic David Austen roses.
For more information visit: www.laurancewines.com
- Peel Manor HouseMaybe you’ve always dreamt of marrying in an impressively grand wedding venue... If so, take a look at Peel Manor House. The stunning Georgian mansion is just 40 minutes away from Perth and is surrounded by elegantly manicured grounds. The sweeping staircase is the perfect location for pictures, and the chandeliers add plenty of glamour.
For more information visit: www.peelmanorhouse.com.au
- Red Hill EpicureanIf you’re looking for a more sleek and modern take on the rustic wedding trend, why not consider Red Hill Epicurean, located in the Mornington Peninsula. With exposed wooden beams, copper coloured hanging lamps and walls covered in barrels, this wedding venue offers a seriously stylish way to do rustic.
For more information visit: www.redhillepicurean.com.au
- Terara Riverside GardensTerara Riverside Gardens is a private and secluded wedding venue just two hours south of Sydney. Say your vows whilst overlooking the Shoalhaven River and majestic blue-grey Cambewarra Mountain Range, before celebrating in the venue’s permanent marquee, surrounded by gorgeous scenery, including maple trees which turn a fabulous fiery orange in the autumn!
For more information visit: www.teraragardens.com.au
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm CoveA secluded gem in Tropical North Queensland, Palm Cove has become an enclave for those seeking luxury amidst palm fringed tranquillity. Located just 20 minutes from Cairns is Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove. The art is in the detail...the beautiful timber deck complete with fig tree backdrop is the perfect setting for your rustic themed wedding. After your ceremony, dance the night away under the stars, surrounded by lush greenery.
For more information visit: www.grandchancellorhotels.com
- Glengariff Historic EstateSay your vows amongst 230 acres of breath taking views and vineyards at Glengariff Historic Estate. The amazing setting provides a naturally rustic backdrop for your wedding photographs. There is even a Vintage Room on site, perfect if you want your wedding to have a more vintage theme, as well as the Estate Room which offers incredible views across the grounds.
For more information visit: www.glengariff.com.au
- Chesters at the Yarra Valley Conference CentreChesters is a naturally rustic looking wedding venue, built from glass and natural wood. A vintage style cart is displayed on the grounds, perfect for photos, and there is also a fire pit, which is a great place to gather round in the evenings. If you’re looking for a rustic wedding venue where you can get back to nature, Chesters could be the one for you.
For more information visit: www.yarravalleyconference.com.au
- Kingfisher Bay ResortThe romantic setting of Kingfisher Bay Resort is ideal for a rustic themed wedding. The building was designed to emulate the natural beauty that surrounds it, with wildflower inspired colours and timber walls. The venue also has a carbon-neutral events program, so you can celebrate your rustic wedding in an eco-friendly fashion!
For more information visit: www.fraserislandweddings.com.au
Image credit: Chesterton Smith Photography