Are you planning a rustic wedding? If so you need the perfect rustic wedding dress to match, and we've got ten of the best!
Rustic weddings are massively popular now, and with good reason. They’re absolutely stunning and suit so many Australian wedding venues. If you are planning a wedding with a rustic theme, you need a wedding dress to match, so we’ve picked out ten of the best rustic style wedding dresses for you to browse. For even more wedding dress inspiration, check out the hitched.com.au bridalwear section.
- Stella York — 5932This beautiful Stella York wedding dress is perfect for a rustic themed wedding as the neutral coloured ribbon around the waist matches a rustic colour palette, and the floral details appliqued on to the gown add a romantic air to the design.
For more information visit: www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york
- Anna Campbell — RebeccaBrides who love all things vintage should look no further than the stunning creations by Anna Campbell. The Rebecca dress has a unique neckline and elegant shoulder detail, and would look right at home at a rustic, winery wedding.
For more information visit: www.annacampbell.com.au
- Grace Loves Lace — ClaudiaSpaghetti straps on wedding dresses make them look both effortlessly laidback and delicate. This Grace Loves Lace creation is beautifully boho and perfect for a relaxed wedding with lots of rustic details, especially when matched with a floral crown!
For more information visit: www.graceloveslace.com.au
- Johanna Johnson — SommersetIf you love old school glamour, and are looking for a wedding dress that incorporates 1920s style Gatsby charm, then the Sommerset gown from Johanna Johnson could be the one. It combines vintage glamour with a loose fit and luxe fabric, and would look amazing at a rustic vineyard wedding.
For more information visit: www.johannajohnson.com
- Karen Willis Holmes — AnyaThe Anya dress from Karen Willis Holmes is simply stunning. If you’re a lover of all things sparkly and want a dress with a serious wow factor for your rustic wedding, then look no further. This glittering gown would look just as good in a ballroom as it would be surrounded by wooden details and plenty of greenery.
For more information visit: www.karenwillisholmes.com
- Lilli Marcs — 1173Lilli Marcs creates wedding dresses that flatter a woman’s silhouette. The 1173 is stylishly simple, with gorgeous detail that becomes more apparent the longer you look at it. The large blooms that adorn the skirt make it ideal for a wedding outdoors.
For more information visit: www.lillimarcs.com.au
- Louise Alvarez — MarneeThe Marnee dress, from Louise Alvarez’s latest collection, was made for rustic weddings. The lace dress looks romantic and pretty, and would be made complete with a sunflower bouquet and a relaxed wedding hairstyle.
For more information visit: www.louisealvarez.com.au
- Martina Liana — 516If you want more of a glamorous wedding dress for your rustic wedding, consider the 516 from Martina Liana. The flowing fishtail shape makes this gown seriously decadent, whilst the pretty neckline, lace detailing and soft colour mean it’ll be perfect for a rustic wedding.
For more information visit: www.essensedesigns.com
- Moira Hughes — GabriellaNot all rustic wedding dresses have to be slim fitting — the Gabriella gown from Moira Hughes is a stunning example of a more traditional wedding dress that is perfect for a rustic themed wedding. The sleeves are optional, but we really love them.
For more information visit: www.moirahughes.com.au
- Rachel Gilbert — SelenaIf sleek and sporty is more your style, then the Selena gown from Rachel Gilbert needs to be taken into consideration. It’s minimalist at first glance, but the unusual colour and intricate, linear sequin detailing make it unforgettable. Pair it with lots of fresh flowers in your hair for a girly twist.
For more information visit: www.rachelgilbert.com
More Bridalwear Articles