Dress problem

HappyOrangeDecor32
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 18 Jan 2016 0:20

Dress problem

I have encountered a problem and I'm not sure what I should do. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant, it was a surprise! I planned on buying my dress online, budget wedding and not buying an actual wedding dress anyway. So our baby is due in mid may and if I wasnt pregnant, I definitely would have my dress by now! Our wedding is 4 months or so after our bub is due to arrive. So I'm not sure how much weight I am going to put on in the next half of my pregnancy and not sure how much I will lose after. Should I just buy the dress and get it altered a few weeks before the wedding or would a dress with a lace up back give me some type of stretch if I was to order it and I got a little fatter and couldn't lose the weight and couldn't get it altered? I'm being a negative Nancy at the moment and thinking everything is going to go wrong

• Posted: 1 Jul 2016 10:41

Re: Dress problem

Congratulations on your expecting, hope you did your best for your big day Wink

• Posted: 2 Jul 2016 10:00

Wishing you good luck! Smile

• Posted: 9 Jul 2016 14:35

I would accent on my pregnancy. It is a gorgeous period in women's life and take pleasure from it!

• Posted: 1 Aug 2016 10:17

Thanks for the replies. I had my little girl earlier than expected and ended up buying a wedding dress. 54 days until our wedding and I just have to make sure I don't lose any weight! 

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)